Tridiuum is looking for a Development Operations Engineer
We exist to accelerate improved patient outcomes and broaden access to appropriate levels of care. Three years ago, our team came together to infuse 17 years of groundbreaking clinical research into a set of products that would transform the way patients, providers, and payers use behavioral health to improve all of our lives. Our core platform assesses mental health and substance use risk in patients and provides measured outcomes using algorithms and a proprietary scoring system developed in response to a need for clinicians to have the ability to accurately evaluate, predict, monitor, and provide optimal care for patients suffering from a variety of conditions.
Tridiuum provides an engaging, inspiring, and casual work environment that promotes creativity and company cohesiveness. Our energy and excitement to continually learn, improve and address challenges is contagious. We work in a very dynamic climate with the flexibility to work on a variety of assignments. As a small company with under 30 employees, every part of our team members’ work is valued.
Tridiuum is undergoing an exciting period of growth and expansion, are you ready to be part of it?
Development Operations Engineer
This individual will be responsible for the build and deployment of our software platform. The DevOps Engineer will work with the Engineering, QA and Technology Operations teams to build and release quality software. The role has a significant emphasis on automation and improving efficiencies of the release and deployment process. The DevOps Engineer provides leadership and guidance for configuration management, build management, release management, and deployment processes and tooling.
- Develop/build IT solutions to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot, and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- Installs and configures solutions
- Promote automation and focus on eliminating manual steps wherever possible.
- Work with Development, Quality Assurance, and Technology Operations teams to write and review deployment scripts.
- Collaborate with support, operations and product teams to coordinate and monitor production changes.
- Conduct audits of environments to ensure consistency, predictability, and compliance.
- Establish best practices for source code management and coordinate merges.
- Communicating release plans and progress through established channels.
- Plan and deploy releases into controlled environments supporting service level agreements for that environment.
- Implement best practices for CI/CD pipeline, test automation, and build promotion.
- Review application logs and monitoring tools to triage production issues.
- Write documentation and train peers on processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 2-5 years in software or hardware build/deployment positions.
- Experience with build automation and deployment.
- Experience working with one of the following; Team City, Octopus Deploy, Chef, Puppet, or other related tools.
- Experience and working knowledge of Linux/Unix (Ubuntu and CentOS) Administration
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL) (NoSQL) experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP socket, FTP, SFTP, and other network protocols
- Experience with configuring applications in Apache Tomcat and/or nginx
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methods and familiarity with JIRA issue tracking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a Tech Start Up, preferably in the Healthcare space.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or related experience
- Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Experience with regulatory and compliance processes, such as HIPAA.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Enterprise Software development.
- Familiarity with SaaS software environment.
- Experience in production software support environment.
- Experience developing database installation, change or update scripts.
- Experience with server and network configuration management
If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org