Achieve optimal member health by delivering whole-person care in any care setting
As healthcare continues to evolve, health plans understand they must respond to the market’s demands for affordability, greater care access, and an improved consumer experience. They must also continue to innovate around new ways of doing business that improve quality without increasing spend.
Proven to deliver better outcomes and reduce avoidable costs, integrating behavioral care in the medical care setting leads to improved identification of health plan members with behavioral health needs. This enables faster treatment, which directly affects overall outcomes and healthcare costs.
Likewise, equipping behavioral health providers with evidence-based tools for measuring patient progress is proven to reduce treatment times by up to 50%, improving outcomes and increasing clinician capacity to treat new patients.
Health plans that deploy Tridiuum ONE® can:
- Empower network providers to identify and coordinate behavioral healthcare
- Increase member access to appropriate care
- Improve medical loss ratios (MLR)
- Obtain valuable population insights via analytics and dashboards
- Improve member satisfaction through a more connected care experience